Happy Birthday Great Grandma Berti--we were thinking about you on Friday, too!!
Lilly liked this rocking chair at DeDe's house. The pillow she is sitting on vibrates when she sits down.
Well, thanks to my blog friend Ginger, I have received my second blog award. Thank you so much for thinking of me, Ginger--that was so sweet of you!!
The Rules~ Use only one word, pass along to six favorite bloggers, and tell them you did so.
1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Your hair? blah
3. Your mother? loving
4. Your father? soldier
5. Your favorite food? fajitas
6. Your dream last night? forgotten
7. Your favorite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? Heaven
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? parenting
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? living
13. Where were you last night? hayride
14. Something that you aren’t? rested
15. Muffins? spice
16. Wish list item? maid
17. Where did you grow up? Arkansas
18. Last thing you did? ate
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? neglected
22. Friends? needed
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing someone? grandpas
26. Vehicle? van
27. Something you’re not wearing? necklace
28. Your favorite store? Kohl's
29. Your favorite color? all
30. When was the last time you laughed? tonight
31. Last time you cried? Unknown
32. Your best friend? Matt
33. One place that I go to over and over? Wal-Mart
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom
35. Favorite place to eat? Copeland’s
Drumroll please for the six award winners....(I am choosing different ones than I did last time--trying to share the love--haha!)
1. Sarah at http://averymizell.blogspot.com/ --Sarah and her husband's little girl just went to be with Jesus, and although my heart is broken for them, I can already tell that her strength and Godly attitude will be an inspiration and Godly testimony for so many people. (Please pray for them and their family as they go through this time of loss.)
2. Jennifer at http://brodyfrancis.blogspot.com/ --I think you might have already gotten this award, but you are one of my favorites! Her little cutie is just a month younger than Lilly and they are going to be good playmates sometime soon! I also get lots of good ideas from his mommy, Jennifer!
3. Lyr at http://lyrynyacoe.blogspot.com/ --She has a cute little boy, but she also blogs inspirational scriptures and other messages as well.
4. Kelly at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ --I am sure she has probably already received every award imaginable, but if you read her blog you know that it is over-the-top (in a good way).
5. Teresa at http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/ --Teresa has a very well-rounded blog that frequently stars her adorable little grandkiddos.
6. Emily at http://colemanfamblog.blogspot.com/ --She has cute kiddos that are close together for mine, but even if she didn't I would give her this award solely for the reason that she already has her Christmas decorations totally up!! Haha. Awesome.