Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
- She is now consistently sleeping eight hours straight--five in her bassinet, three next to me in bed--but, I will take it.
- She is getting better control of her arms and legs and loves to use them!! Unfortunately, she has started accidently punching herself in the face quite frequently when she gets excited.
- She is continually finding new ways to fight her sleep, including the previously mentioned punching of herself in the face or the even cuter smile at you and try to get you to play (if you fall for this-you meet the overtired Lilly).
- She is in love with our Christmas wreath.
- She smiles and coos more and more each day. She is also starting to enjoy playing alone for small increments throughout the day.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Okay, so this is Lilly's big video debut!! This is a video of her cooing. She isn't looking at the camera, so it is mostly a profile video, but she is using her sweet little voice. She is growing so fast. She changes daily. Everyday she is smiling more and cooing more. She discovered the tv this week, so we are experimenting with the Baby Einstein videos. If she is in the right mood-she loves watching them. I am trying to determine how to best utilize this time...perhaps shower without a chorus of crying in the background, maybe do some laundry without her strapped to me, eat dinner at the same time as Matt...this is going to open up some doors!! Haha.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
- Lilly and I had lunch with her Great Grandma Berti yesterday. She is doing pretty good and Lilly enjoyed seeing her. This is a picture of Lilly's Momo, Me, Lilly, and Great Grandma Berti.
- Lilly had her first mall trip yesterday with Lisa and Trenton, and of course Mommy. She slept, Trenton played, Lisa and I shopped--Good trip.
- Lilly's Aunt Shelly and I had our first facial today. It was fabulous and sooo relaxing. Thank you MoMo for the treat for Mommy.
- We went to see Lilly's Great Grandma Odie in the hospital today. She has a blood clot in her leg. They put a filter in her leg today to keep the clot from moving into her lungs. She is doing fine, but they want to keep her for a few days to make sure everything is under control. We appreciate all prayers for this matter.