Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lilly's Nursery

I have no idea how to turn this picture around--sorry. This is a picture of her closet taken before she was born. It is too bad that she is not going to have anything to wear. Ha ha. Between her grandma debbie, her momo, and her cousin eva kate--she has a pretty good start on clothes. Thank you guys!!!

Changing Station-where the dirty work is done.

This is the glider we just had to have. So far, we don't use the nursery a whole lot but I know that we will be getting plenty of use out of this comfy chair soon enough.

This is the bedding that Lisa's mom made. It is just darling. Lilly has yet to sleep in her crib. She sleeps in her bassinet in our room. I am not ready to have her in a different room all by herself yet. I know what you are thinking--pathetic, but I can't help it.
My sister made these letters for her room--so crafty!!

No comments: