Friday, November 7, 2008

Whats Going On..

Hey! Just a quick note about what has been going on now that Lilly and I are getting out and about:

  • Lilly and I had lunch with her Great Grandma Berti yesterday. She is doing pretty good and Lilly enjoyed seeing her. This is a picture of Lilly's Momo, Me, Lilly, and Great Grandma Berti.


  • Lilly had her first mall trip yesterday with Lisa and Trenton, and of course Mommy. She slept, Trenton played, Lisa and I shopped--Good trip.


  • Lilly's Aunt Shelly and I had our first facial today. It was fabulous and sooo relaxing. Thank you MoMo for the treat for Mommy.


  • We went to see Lilly's Great Grandma Odie in the hospital today. She has a blood clot in her leg. They put a filter in her leg today to keep the clot from moving into her lungs. She is doing fine, but they want to keep her for a few days to make sure everything is under control. We appreciate all prayers for this matter.

1 comment:

Lindsey Cobb said...

It sounds like ya'll are busy and Lilly is precious! I didn't know you guys had a blog! I'm so excited to be able to keep up and see Lilly growing up. Lindsey