- She is now consistently sleeping eight hours straight--five in her bassinet, three next to me in bed--but, I will take it.
- She is getting better control of her arms and legs and loves to use them!! Unfortunately, she has started accidently punching herself in the face quite frequently when she gets excited.
- She is continually finding new ways to fight her sleep, including the previously mentioned punching of herself in the face or the even cuter smile at you and try to get you to play (if you fall for this-you meet the overtired Lilly).
- She is in love with our Christmas wreath.
- She smiles and coos more and more each day. She is also starting to enjoy playing alone for small increments throughout the day.
9 hours ago