Monday, November 10, 2008

Our Weekend

Lilly turned two months old on Saturday!! I can't believe it has been two months, but then I can't believe we have only had her for two months! This is the first picture I have managed to catch of her smiling! My little stink can tell I am about to take a photo and will quit smiling right as the camera clicks.



She is cooing and smiling at her Mommy--melts my heart!

On Saturday night Lilly's Aunt CiCi watched her so that Mommy and Daddy could go on a date! Lilly was such a good girl for Aunt CiCi.

Matt and I went and saw Role Models and went to dinner at the Olive Garden. The movie was hilarious (in an inappropriate way) and dinner was great. We had a blast, but at the end of dinner we were practically racing to pick her up. Thanks Aunt CiCi for the great night out.

1 comment:

Lindsay and Robert said...

Yea for date nights!! It is a huge help to have family close that love to babysit the little ones.