Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our Week & MOPS

After all of that running around last week, we enjoyed a couple of snowy days at home just lounging in our PJs and playing around the house. Where is Lilly???
Peek-a-boo!!!
There she is!!
Okay, so at lunch I got out some yogurt for Lilly but she wasn't interested because she was ready for her nap. So I set it on the table, put her down for her nap, and forgot about it.....that is until later in the day when I found Lilly like this!
Please note the yogurt on her face, all over her shirt, and the huge pile between her legs! I laughed so hard I cried a little--this girl just cracks me up and keeps me on my toes! I think she went through three outfits that day between this and the irresistable relationship she has with Tank's water bowl. Haha.
Oh, DeDe is lending us her camera and when I went to download my pics I found this one from Christmas. This is what Lilly does at DeDe's house!! (I.e. anything she wants..haha.)
The other day we (and by we, I really mean Lilly) got a fun surprise in the mail!!! Lilly's Aunt Susan and Cousin Lynn sent her a King Cake because she enjoyed the one at Lynn's wedding so much! Thank you guys so much for thinking about us (and again by us, I know you mean Lilly..haha)! Rest assured that Lilly is loving her little surprise!!
This is her in her jammies ready for bed tonight. We had a busy day! We started the day by going to our first MOPS group. Lilly and Reid got to play with some other kiddos and I got to enjoy some grown up time with some wonderful ladies....including my friends Jenna and Jennifer. It was so great to have adult conversation with smart ladies! They had a panel of men that answered some questions and really great to hear the male perspective. It also made me think that I could probably do some extra things to make Matt's day go easier and make him feel more special--I think we all need to be reminded to look for new ways to show our partners that we care from time to time so I am so glad that I went!
Back to this little cuties day: then we went to lunch with Daddy, came home and Lilly and Reid went down for a nap, Grandma Odie came over to watch them while I went to the dentist (Lilly tried to go home with Grandma Odie), then we headed back to church for our Connection Group. Whew! It was a busy day, but a great day!

1 comment:

John, Brittney, and Trevor said...

I love Lilly's peace jammers!! Too cute.

I am so glad your Mom's wedding went great. The pics are beautiful and the all the kids looked soooo cute.