Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving 2 &3

Well, I guess I should start by saying I took almost no pictures on Thanksgiving. We started the day by doing Thanksgiving lunch with my Dad's side of the family. I didn't get a single photo there....but the food...oh.my.word--it was so tasty!!! Then, we loaded up and headed to Benton. The ride up there was awesome! Probably because we made both of our babies go a couple hours past their nap time so they would sleep on the way there....in hindsight, maybe not our best parenting moment. Anyway, after Lilly woke up we got to listen to kid songs the rest of the way there--but everyone was happy so it was totally worth having Mary Had a Little Lamb in my head for the rest of the week (or three weeks). When we got to Benton, Reid got to see his buddy Colt. Colt is his cousin that is just 7 weeks older than he is. Colt would just look at Reid and start laughing. Reid would just stare at Colt. This is the only picture I took on Thanksgiving. Also, note the sweater vest that Reid is wearing--I am OBSESSED with the baby sweater vest!!! I love them.
Then, on Friday, Reid got to meet Granddaddy!!!
I think they like each other. (c:
Sunday, we went to church and watched Thomas (the one in yellow) and his brother Ray get baptized. I was so glad that we got to be there for such a special occasion! After church everyone came over for lunch and Eli, Lilly, and Thomas had a great timing playing together.
We also tried to get a picture of all of the grandkiddos.....here are the somewhat successful ones.
This was my favorite.
And lets try for one with MamMa. I love that Eli looks like "the thinker". Haha.
This was my favorite one of those. We had a great Thanksgiving and are so abundantly blessed it is ridiculous (but I am not complaining)! We have had a pretty good and productive week here but I will blog about that along with some photos and video later. Hope everyone has a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving! I love the picture of all the grandkids. They are so cute! I wish either my sisters or Christians brother would have some babies so Lillian could have cousins and I could have nieces and nephews! lol I think it is so sweet you listen to kid songs in the car. You are a sweet Mama! Have a great week.