Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

Lilly and Reid are so blessed to have a wonderful Daddy.  He loves them sooo much and goes out of his way to make special memories with them and is always there for them.  God could not have given our family a better Daddy (and husband) and we are very thankful for him and all he does!!
 (This picture is from Daddy/Daughter Date Night at Chick-fil-a the other night.  Lilly just LOVED her special night with Daddy.  :)
For Father's Day I asked the kids the following questions to put in a photo-book for Matt but their answers are so cute and funny that I wanted to share them.  Their answers are the underlined words.

Lilly's Answers:
My Dad is two years old.
His hair is brown and his eyes are blue.
My Dad likes to wear blue shirt.
He loves to eat chicken nuggets
He is smart because he knows ME!! :)
My Dad works hard at DeDe's house.
Daddy always tell me to listen.
What makes Daddy happy?  Me!
It makes my Daddy happy when he gets presents.
If he go on a trip, he would go to Addy's house and he would take me & Mommy & Reid.
I really love it when my Dad listenin'.
If I could give my daddy anything it would be a chicken nugget and a God & America hairdryer.
My favorite thing about my Dad is Daddy!!

Reid's Answers:
My Dad is three years old.
His hair is white and his eyes are blue.
My Dad likes to wear clothes.
He loves to eat chicken nuggets.
He is smart because he knows ice cream
My Dad works hard at work
Daddy always tells me "coon" (which is his word for cocoon...but still I have no idea why.  :)
I read this question to him wrong--I asked "It makes me happy when Daddy gets home!
If he could go on a trip, he would go at DeDe's house and he would take baby Breanna.
I really love it when my Dad "happies."
If I could give my daddy anything it would be boom-booms.
My favorite thing about my Dad is foots.

So for the record I am not sure what a God and America hairdryer is or what boom-booms are but Matt loved all of their answers. 

On Father's Day we went to church, took Matt to a local Italian restaurant, went swimming, and spent the evening with some friends.  I think we all had a pretty good day.  (:  We love you so much Matt--you are an AWESOME Daddy!!

No comments: