These two sweeties keep us laughing all of the time. I wanted to do a post that recorded a couple of the funny things they have said and done lately. And a few of the sweet things, too. ( :
They played together to put up our valentine window clings from the Target Dollar Spot. Lilly was very helpful to Reid!
Okay...here are some random funnies!
- Reid has started saying, "Yoohoo! Yoohoo!" when he wants to get our attention. Don't know where he got it from.
- I had already told Lilly no on something so she decided to ask Matt. So, naturally, I say, "Lilly-Mommy already said no." She replied, "Mommy--you are making my ears hurt!"
- Reid has also started saying, "We don't have much time!" It is so funny. He says it at the most random times too. Like me telling him not to jump on the couch and him replying, "I have to. We don't have much time!" Ummm...no???
- At dinner the other night Lilly said, "We never say no to boys." Matt almost choked on his dinner and said, "Lilly--we ALWAYS say no to boys!!" She replied, "But we don't say no to Bubby?" And Matt said, "Yes, say no to Bubby--it is good practice!" I buried my head and laughed so hard that tears rolled down my cheeks.
- One Saturday morning Reid crawled up in bed with us. He told us to watch out for "the bear". We said okay and for him to watch out for him too. He was so serious! He then proceeded to tell us. "Watch out for the bear. And watch out for swiper. Watch out for bears, swiper, and foxes!" Don't worry. We kept our guard up. ( ;
- I went to check on Lilly in the bathroom and found her standing up in front of the toilet trying to pee in it. When I told her that we had to SIT on the potty to pee she replied, "But Daddy does!"
- This morning Lilly told me to watch out for the "Maw-ho" When I asked her what a "maw-ho" was she said, "I don't know but he is mean and happy."