Friday, January 8, 2010

Explanation

So, I just spent the last hour and a half trying to upload a video which I am pretty sure HAD TO BE close to being finished uploading. Well, since it was taking FOREVER to upload, I decided to set up a facebook page (feel free to now add me as a friend since I have all of 3--husband and mother included--haha)...well, somewhere in the setting up, my internet just closed. So, the video is not up here. Ahhhhh. That was pretty much my reaction since it is 1:20 in the am. I have to go to sleep since the boy will probably want to eat soon. Will post when I wake up in the morning so check back in the afternoon! The video is darling...but I am partial!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Grrr dont you just LOVE the internet sometimes?? lol. Don't worry about not getting together, we were pretty busy too! It's so hard when all the family is home over holidays and you are expected to go to everything and see everyone!! So we definitely understand!!

John, Brittney, and Trevor said...

Okay, it's official, I'm the only person in the world without a facebook!! I'll have John add you as a friend so you'll have 4 friends!! John could use some himself. lol
I'll call you tomorrow. Miss ya