Friday, January 15, 2010

Hammin' It Up!

Ok, well I am postponing Reid's day until next week because I need to take some pictures of him doing his daily activities. Plus, Lilly has been hilarious this morning so I thought I would share just a few of the funny things she has been doing today. Before I start with that though, this is her hair after I take her pig tails out. It is hysterical!! I think she looks like she could be in Horton Hears A Who. Haha. I am loving it!!! I put her hair up when it is wet so it is easier to put up and stays up that is why it looks like this.
A side view. Gosh I love this girl!
Now, this morning I was putting away laundry (which if you are wondering what I have been doing yesterday and today....that is it...laundry....so! much! laundry!) in Lilly and Reid's closet and I could tell she was getting things out but I just didn't want to know what because I am constantly picking up and repicking up what she gets out. When I finally looked, she had gotten both her suitcase and Reid's suitcase out of the closet and was dragging them throughout the house.
Apparently she is ready to take a little trip! I told you this girl gets cabin fever! She is going to be my traveler...which is funny considering she doesn't care much for long car rides.

This is how she left them in the floor. I didn't touch them at all.
Now onto the packing. Once she left the suitcases in the floor, she started bringing me things to put in them. I guess she wants to go somewhere warm because she brought me all of her swimsuits and cover-ups. I don't know how to tell her that I don't think those swimsuits fit her anymore. Haha. And, oh yeah, we aren't going anywhere warm either. 0 for 2 baby.
Then, she wanted her stuffed animals because we also take those with us. At one point she was carrying three around but she wouldn't stop for a picture with all three of them.
Then, she found a diaper and brought it over to "little piggie" and tried to put it on him. With my help, he is now wearing a diaper. Ha. She thought that was pretty great and just kept smiling and pointing at him.
She also likes to carry her babies around and pat them on the back. I love it...it is truly precious.
Ok, we have moved the baby gate to cover the door to the room where Reid takes a nap so that she won't wake him which left the laundry room unguarded. So, we move Tanks water and food up while she is awake. This is her sitting where his dog food bowl normally goes.
She sat there smiling and talking for at least 10 minutes. For those of you with 16 months old, you know it takes some pretty special to keep them still for over 2 minutes.
We can't leave Reid out now can we?? He has been taking good naps today and playing in jumper and rolling around on the floor today. He is such a sweet and cuddly baby boy!!
We went over to Reid's friend Cruz's house on Monday and they got to play together. It is so fun having a friend with a baby almost the same age as Reid! Lilly also played with Trevor but my memory card was full so I will have to get the pictures of them playing together from his mommy. It was the first time Lilly has actually played with (and not just beside) another child. It was precious and he was so good with her!

2 comments:

dtbrents said...

The children are so cute. I love to see their pictures. Doylene

John, Brittney, and Trevor said...

I love these pictures. Reid and Cruz are so cute in them. Sorry I haven't e-mailed you pictures. Baby Cruz was sick this week.

I love your little helper Lilly. Her pig tails rock. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is acting so big now. Tell her Aunt Brittney says slow down.