Sunday, January 16, 2011

1-2-3 Weeee!

Last week we met some friends at Chuck E Cheese for some indoor fun to beat the winter blues! I will have to separate all of the fun into a couple of posts. This one focuses on the slide. Lilly and Reid (and a guest appearance of Anna Kate) LOVED the slide. Reid would say "1, 2, 3, Weeeeee!" Or his version of 1, 2, 3.
Lilly did too!
Reid slid down all kinds of different ways! No fear! We had went up there with their cousins a few days earlier and he busted his lip on this very slide (after Lilly pushed him down the slide...ah, the joy of siblings).
This is sweet Anna Kate! Isn't she a doll? These three kids just kept taking turns.
So much fun! I was glad that they were playing on the slide because it gave me a chance to sit down! Now that both of my toddlers run in opposite directions all the time....keeping up with BOTH of them by myself has become a bit of a challenge!
1-2-3......
WEEEE!
Taking turns and having a blast!


We love our slides!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun outing! I love Lilly's outfit! Reid is looking so tall!

Lyryn said...

Oh, how fun! I have been wanting to take Jayden there for a while now. I might have to do that soon ;)

Jennifer said...

That was such a fun morning! We will have to go again soon!!