Day 9 was make a Christmas snack and watch a Christmas movie. We ended up making plans with my table at bible study for dinner so I made us a Christmas snack while the kids were sleeping.
This recipe was in Parenting magazine and was called Reindeer Munch. Lilly was so excited when we went to the store to buy pretzels. I guess we hadn't bought any in a while. Anyway the recipe is as follows:
- 2 cups of square rice cereal (I used Chex)
- 2 cups of pretzels
- 1 cup of cocktail peanuts
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- 1 cup of chocolate candies (like m&ms)
- 12 ounces melting white chocolate (I used almond bark)
Today I went shopping with my mom and my sister and I came home to some beautiful Christmas lights. It was so nice and festive. I just love it!! We owe a special thanks to Preston for putting them up for us. OH and I will post a picture but Matt worked in the garage today and I am SO PROUD to announce that BOTH of our cars are parked in the garage!!!!