Monday, May 3, 2010

Tean Theresa

A couple of Saturday's ago, we got up bright and EARLY to be part of Team Theresa in race for the cure. We formed this team in honor of my Aunt Theresa's 10 years in remission. A big group of us got together and did the family fun walk.
Lilly woke up and was ready to go!
Reid was pumped up, too! Isn't he just the sweetest gift any Mommy could ask for??
Lilly and DeDe. DeDe came to show her support too!
Playing around before the walk.
Just being handsome...even with some pink decor! He was SOOOO good. He just hung out in the stroller the whole time before and during the walk. I don't know how I got blessed with two good kiddos...you would think one of them would just be rotten to balance the other out but it is just NOT the case.
Did I mention that it was pouring down rain outside?
Grandma Odie playing with Reid. He just LOVES his grandma Odie!!
Me and Aunt Theresa...notice our head gear....we are decked out for the cure! ha!
I don't even know what is going on..but I just love the look on her face. That sweet little mouth has been giving me kisses these past few days (I am speaking of Lilly's mouth)...she has never been a kisser and I am LOVING it!!
DeDe and Reid.
Michelle, Theresa, Eva Kate, and Rachel...the Malone gals.
Grandma Odie, Aunt Vivian, and Aunt Theresa...note the survivor shirts. Praise the Lord!
Eva Kate in all her cuteness.
I just love these two! Notice how she is looking at me and smiling BUT her hand is still messing with the balloon....sneaky sneaky!
Team Theresa!!!!
All the ladies..
My cousin Allison, my cousin Michelle (or chelle-chelle to me), and me...I LOVE these gals SO very much!
Aunt Theresa and Uncle Mike
Their whole Malone clan..Marshall, Jaimey, Theresa, Mike, Michelle, Rachel, Eva Kate
Our best family photo of the morning. We had such a good time and it felt so good together for a celebration!! Go Team Theresa!!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Yay Team Theresa!! We participate every year but this year we were gone so I had to miss it. =(

Anonymous said...

Sara,
These pictures are so fun. I am so glad that you got all of them. You are such a sweetheart!! Love you!
~chelle chelle :-)