Monday, September 27, 2010

What a Weekend!!

Well--we have been crazy busy! We had something going everyday last week, all throughout the weekend, and everyday this week too! Mike, DeDe, Bert, and Becca all came in town on Thursday. We were so glad to see everyone! On Friday, DeDe watched Lilly and Reid while I ran to get presents for a baby shower and two birthday parties we were going to this past weekend.....it was SO helpful to be able to just run in and browse without children because I was on a time crunch! Then, I headed to my friend Jenna's baby shower and my sweet in-laws took the kids to FNO for me so I could leave early and have some extra adult time with the girls! Jenna had a great shower and got so many cute things. I just started going through the bags so I could just touch all that sweet tiny baby stuff! Matt had to go all the way to Benton and back to go to a friend's grandma's visitation. I LOVE that he is so caring and did that to be there and support a friend in his time of loss. I am proud to have such a considerate hubby!
Then on Saturday morning we went to sweet Stella's birthday party!! Isn't she just the cutest?
She had an ADORABLE Mickey & Minnie themed party! Sydney cut the little sandwiches and made the cupcakes...everything was precious!
The mantle with the birthday banner.
And, of course, there were lots of adorable guests too. This handsome little guy is Trevor!!
Brayden..hamming it up!
There was also a coloring station that Reid really liked.
He had a good time!
Cilla was there too in her cute little "go hogs" dress. We were all decked out for the big game.
I have to be honest with you here and tell you that I was getting on Lilly's nerves at this party. I would walk near her with the camera and she would turn her head and say, "NO!" Diva.
The birthday girl while we were singing happy birthday to her.
Blowing out the candle!
I finally managed to get a picture of her face! She was saying "cake" and I asked, "Lilly do you want a cupcake" and in this picture she is looking at me and saying "Right!" Haha. She doesn't say "yes", she says, "right".
Jennifer and sweet Jillian...isn't she just darling??
Present time--Stella must've been good this year because she got lots of great stuff! Happy 2nd birthday Stella!!
Aunt Becca...or Bec Bec as Lilly calls her...and little Trevor. Isn't that bib awesome?
Lilly's love of shopping carts continued at the party.
After the party, we watched the game. We were sad we lost but it was a good game. We still love our razorbacks!! Matt got to go to the game with his brother and I was glad that they got to go together!
We met up for pizza after the game and I was a little worried that they might be in a "mood" from the loss but they were just fine! My sweet hubby even volunteered to take the kids home and put them to bed so that the ladies could go shopping! Yes, please! Haha.
Miss Priss!
Reid, DeDe, and Lilly...Lilly wanted DeDe to do everything with her....not Mommy. My feelings weren't hut. I was okay with a little "me" time.
Bec-Bec and Lilly. Lilly kept dragging Becca back to the play room and bringing her imaginary food and drinks.
Uncle Bert. These two love their Uncle Bert, Aunt Becca, DeDe, and Mike. Thanks for visiting us guys!!
Lilly is already ready to call and set up another trip! We also had another party Sunday night but this post is getting long so I will post it another day. Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: