Well it is that time of year again!!! We are doing the 25 days of Christmas again this year. We did this for the first time last year and I have been excited about doing it again ever since!
1. Decorate Christmas Tree
2. Ornament Party
3. Christmas Photo
4. Nativity night. Tell the Christmas story using our Little People Nativity and then make our own nativity scenes.
5. Angel tree night. We get an angel from the tree and shop for it together.
6. Make Snowman pizza and have a dance party to Christmas music
7. Go see Rise of the Guardians
8. Go to the Grinch that Stole Christmas story time.
9. Go to Branson and see the lights.
10. Make a Christmas treat and watch a Christmas movie
11. Make a Christmas Craft
12. Make a Christmas Card for a soldier
13. Christmas train!
14. Make Christmas Gift Tags
15. Shop for siblings/parents at the dollar store (this was one of our favorites from last year--we let the kids pick something out for each other and for the parent. What they picked last year was hilarious!)
16. Dinner and drive around looking for lights
17. Decorate gingerbread houses
18. Decorate wrapping paper (we have a roll of craft paper and they just go to town with paint)
19. Cookie decorating party
20. Night at the Square (this is one of our favorite traditions, too!)
21. Make a fort and read books in it.
22. Make a treat and take it to our neighbors
23. Watch Polar Express
24. Make dinner and treats and take them to Aunt Jan
25. Make Jesus' Birthday Cake and Read Happy Birthday Jesus
So this is our goal list. Like last year--I am sure there will be a couple that don't get done but that is fine because, really, the best part of Christmas is just spending some good quality time with the ones you love while celebrating the birth of Jesus!