Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back Home

Lilly is enjoying being back home! Here are a few pictures of her talking and smiling at her mommy and daddy.

I was laying in bed last night and turned over and the following pictures are what I saw. I love how her hands are clasped together. It just looks like she was praying, "Now I lay me down to sleep..." I just think it is the cutest little image.
We are officially wearing our Christmas outfits around the house to make sure that they all get worn. Today, Lilly wore yet another Santa suit.
I think if she could talk, she would say, "Ho Ho Ho, I'm soooo adorable!"
Playing in our Christmas jammies. She has really been entertained by her hands lately and sucks on them these past couple of weeks. Tonight, she kept swatting the blue butterfly link-a-doo above her head. Everyday she discovers a new trick.

No comments: