Saturday, January 17, 2009

Babies that need Prayer

Matt and I were incredible blessed with such a healthy baby girl and I am realizing that more and more each day. Well, since I look at the blogs everytime I pump to pass the time if my actual friends haven't posted anything lately....I look at my friend's friends....pathetic, I know but whatever passes the time. Anywho, I tell you this to ask you to pray for the following two babies.
1. http://www.jennasjourneyblog.blogspot.com/ Brayden was born Tuesday the 13th. Although he was born at 39 1/2 weeks, his lungs had stopped developing at 36 weeks. He was flown to Arkansas Childrens Hospital where they performed an ECMO treatment and things are looking hopeful. Please pray for him and his family.
2. http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ Harper was born last night at 40 1/2 weeks..a whopping 9lbs. 12oz. She, too, was in critical condition and was going to be sent to Arkansas Childrens Hospital but it was full (maybe we should pray about that too..the fact that it is full), so she was sent to the Children's hospital in Tulsa. It appears as though she was born with a severe, severe case of pnemonia.
I posted the links because both of them are updating frequently. I know that if either one of those would have been Lilly, I would've wanted everyone in the world praying for her!!! Please pray for these kiddos and their families. Thank you....I will post a more fun post later.

No comments: