- Were you trying?? No, quite the opposite. I was still breast feeding and we were practicing birth control. God is funny!!
- What do you and Matt think?? What else?? We are excited! If we have learned anything over the past couple of years it is that God's plan for our lives is always better than what we planned. Plus, what could be wrong with another little Lilly.
- When are you due?? Well, Lilly was born Sept. 8th and this little bundle is due Sept. 10th.
- How are you feeling?? Thank you for asking! It has been a rough week--kind of like having the stomach flu and taking care of a newborn. However, if it is like my pregnancy with Lilly, I should start feeling better in a couple of days. Week 6 and 7 were the rough ones last go round and so far there are lots of similarities.
- Are we hoping for a boy or a girl?? We absolutely do not have a preference. We are just praying for a healthy little baby. I would be equally excited either way and Matt feels the same.
Okay, now for the reactions of our family and friends...
- "Hahahahahahahahahaha"--Grandma DeDe...she laughs every time we talk to her.
- "I'm sorry what did you say??"--MoMo
- "Don't you know how to prevent that?"--Jennifer Kelly and Ryan Larsen and Grandpa Dennis
- "My goodness!! Your doctor will give you stuff that is almost free to help prevent that!!!"--Melissa Cross
- "That is wonderful news!"--Grandpa Mike
- Remarks comparing us to the Duggers (i.e. calling Matt "Jim Bob")--Uncle Bert
- "Congratulations...you are about to be busy"--several people in Perryville.
- "No....huh-uh.....no???"--Lisa Trumbo
- "That is great!!" --Granddaddy
It has been fun telling everyone...of course they are as surprised as we are!! Stay tuned to this blog because you can bet it is going to get a lot more interesting. (Oh yeah, when we went to dr. with Lilly we were 6 weeks and 6 days....when we went to the dr. Wednesday, we were 6 weeks and 6 days...crazy coincidinces!!