Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow Day

Let me start by saying things with Lilly are going great in regards to sleeping. Tonight she went down with no crying. She also took her first long nap today. She took a nap for two hours!! She really needed too because the last couple of nights we have pretty much had to do a circus act to keep her awake to eat her last bottle.
Okay, so last night she slept super. She woke up and ate at 6 and then went back to sleep until 11:00!! Well, I heard that we got snow this morning so I was super excited because I was going to put her in her snowman suit and take pictures of her in the snow. However since we didn't get up until 11--the snow was pretty sparse. We are in the middle of taking down Christmas so Matt suggested using the fake snow from the Christmas village...GENIUS!!
Lilly thought it was a pretty good idea too.
This is a picture of the whole snowman suit. Grandma DeDe got this for Lilly. I wanted to get her pictures taken in this in front of the lights on the square, but that just wasn't in the cards this year.
She kept playing with the scarf.
She is all super cool with her sideways top hat. HaHa!
Playing with her taggie football.
Loving the ball. Loving the bumbo. Loving life.
Also, American Idol started this week. I have no favorites yet, but Lilly and I will keep you posted when we decide on our picks.

No comments: