Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Hats

For starters, we tried cereal again yesterday. No tears...but she spit most of it out. I think I am going to take a week off. Okay so before Christmas, I went a little crazy ordering hats from bibs and cribs. I ordered the above hat in like eight different colors. Lilly's head is so small that even with the ribbon--they are huge on her. However, she still looks so cute!! My thought was that they would keep her ears warm and she could wear them this year and next year...with her head size who knows how long these babies will fit!! Anywho, today was her first day to style in one of her new hats.
I love this new hat, Mom!!
Smiling with Grandma DeDe.
Reading with DeDe.
Cheese. Well, I didn't get the sudden blizzard that would force DeDe to stay here all week so she went home today. We really enjoyed having her here. It is so helpful just to have another set of hands around here. I JOKINGLY told Matt that now I know why polygamist women agree to multiple wives...they have kiddos. Anywho, Lilly seems to be filling much better and at this moment is talking and cooing so she won't fall asleep. She is just laughing and making all kinds of noises...such a silly girl! GOOD NEWS--MoMo is coming for a couple days this week and has agreed to help take down Christmas decor. Woohoo.

2 comments:

Lindsay and Robert said...

Such cute pictures! I can totally relate to the extended Christmas decor too - we finally took our tree down this weekend. There isn't enough time in the day to get everything done, and it wasn't top on the priority list!

John, Brittney, and Trevor said...

She looks so cute in her new hats!!
Our little Diva baby. Give her hugs from us!