Thursday, April 9, 2009

Say Cheese!

When I say "Cheese", Lilly smiles really big. I don't know if she recognizes the word cheese or if I am wearing my own huge silly grin trying to get her to smile...but whatever it is, it works and is so cute!
This was a great "cheese" moment! Her in the jumper--I dread the day she gets tired of this toy.
I never thought I would be excited to own a laundry sorter nor did I think I would be excited enough about getting one to take a picture of it and blog about it BUT here we are!! I had some grand idea before Lilly got here that as a stay at home mom I would be able to get everything done around the house. The house would always be spotless, the laundry would always be done, folded, and put away (Matt STOP laughing), and I would always have the time to cook dinner--we would save sooo much money because we would never need to eat out (again, it is not that funny Matt). Well, little did I know that when my daughter was 7 months old, I would still feel a sense of accomplishment when I am able to shower before 2:00 in the afternoon!! I tell you all this to say that I am extremely excited about the sorter because I think if it is in the laundry room and sorted--I will be more likely to actually DO the laundry!! Now, if I could get Lilly to take more than twenty minute naps, maybe I can start with the whole spotless house and cooked dinner issue.
Lilly is officially holding her own juice bottle....when forced at least. She is so tired in the above photo! Again, this is due to her refusal to nap....somebody please tell me this is the teething. She has always been a cat napper, but lately she doesn't even want to do that.
We are going out of town for Easter so I am not sure whether or not we will be posting over the weekend or not--Hope you guys have a great Easter just in case!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is such a cutie! Sorry I missed seeing you guys.

Jill said...

Lilly looked so pretty in all her cute easter wear! It looks like y'all had lots of fun - who wouldn't have fun with a family like yours?! Glad y'all had a good trip!