Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chicken Dance

Okay, now that we are done house sitting and back in town from our Memorial Day weekend getaway...we should be able to get back to our daily blogging. We are starting off with just a few pics and will continue to post what we have been up to throughout the week. This chicken was an Easter gift from DeDe....it has made several guest appearances on this blog already. It has the chicken dance music, and the chicken's beak moves and it's wings flap faster and faster as the song goes on. Well, Lilly loves this chicken!!
I LOVE this picture!!!
Back to the chicken, Lilly has gotten quite good at grabbing whatever she is interested in and lately whenever we play the chicken...she grabs it's beak! And, occasionally, the wings. She thinks it is hilarious to grab the beak while it is moving!! It is really funny to watch from Matt and I's perspective.
Also, she is a professional sitter-upper now. She loves to sit up and play with her toys.
She is getting to be such a big girl. I swear I was looking at her this weekend and all of the sudden I realized how much she has grown recently and it really kind of freaked me out!!!! I just kept noticing how much taller she has gotten and how much more she is doing lately and how fast it is all happening...just thinking about it makes me a little dizzy!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love those pictures - Lilly is such a doll! It was nice to see ya'll this weekend - you look so good!