Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Testimony Tuesday

Well today has been a full day of bible study, a mini playdate, my uncle's funeral, and a banquet for Loving Choices (a crisis pregnancy center). God has taught me a ton this week. An overwhelming amount really, so it is difficult to pick what to share but I think I will keep it short and simple.

One thing being with someone in the final days of life does is hit you straight in the face with a perspective/priority check. Because in those last days the only things that really mattered were whether or not my uncle had a relationship with Christ and the loving relationships he had formed with family and friends. When I look at my life through that perspective I can very clearly see that 90% of the stuff I worry about or focus on or get irritated by...in the end...really won't matter. It causes me to wonder if I am investing my life in the right things or am I wasting time on things that just aren't important in the grand scheme of things.

2 comments:

best pre workout supplement 2012 said...

Hi just dropping by in this site and I love reading your blogs thank you so much for sharing!

Rebekah said...

SO TRUE! Thanks for the reminder.