Friday, November 18, 2011

Top 5 Finds!

I went to grab something before putting Lilly and Reid down for their naps and walked into this sweet sight. SO SWEET.

Today was the NWA Boutique show (or the start of it--it goes all weekend). Thanks to my friend Sydney I had 2 VIP passes so my sister and I headed out to do some shopping. Matt kept the kids for a little while and then took them to my Grandma's house so I could shop without the kids. It was so nice to be able to look and shop leisurely. When I got there to pick them up the kids had made quite the mess. My grandma said, "I don't know how you ever keep your house clean!" Ummmm...I am not very good at it? Ha! The kids helped clean up their mess. When I asked how they had been she said, "Okay, they just have a lot of ambition!" I think they may have worn her out. They were worn out too so we came home and Lilly "read" Reid a book and they went down for a late nap. It felt really weird to shop by myself and then come home and have them nap too. I wasn't really sure what to do with myself so I decided to blog my top 5 favorite finds. I only bought 5 things, so really I am just blogging "my finds". (:

5. This owl necklace. I had a certificate to this shop (Define Your Own Design) and they had LOTS of cute stuff. What I really liked that I bought from there I can't show you because it is a present for someone. But with my leftover money I got this cute little owl necklace for Lilly. She is really into jewelry and I think she will like it. Shhhh. It is a Christmas present. (: They had lots of custom shirts at this store but I am too impatient to wait for something to come in.

4. "Ho Ho Ho Go Hogs Go" Any razorback fan would like this and for only $4 from a booth called Classy Trash, I had to have it! Ha!

3. Flash Cape. I saw this booth had capes and I wanted to look through them because Chick-fil-A has superhero night sometimes and we haven't made it to a superhero phase yet. When I saw this "Flash" cape I just had to have it because Matt's nickname growing up (and still to this day) is Flash. (No, he wasn't really into The Flash comic book.)

2. Pendant Necklace--Okay so this necklace was just $5 but I was more excited about this vendor because they will make any photo into a pendant for cheap!! SOOOO HAPPY to find this.
www.teapartypendants.etsy.com (No, I am not getting paid by them in any way-I am just really excited. I think this will be my new "thing".) #1--Cars tool belt WITH tools for just $8!!!! Reid is so into tools and Cars right now that I have just smiled all afternoon with this fun find!! I found this at the Redhead Designs booth. LOVE.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the stuff you found today. I am sure I would be in trouble if I lived close to this show. I am headed to a craft show in the morning, hopefully I find some good buys.

Jenna said...

I love that cars kit! I only bought one thing - okay so two, but they were exactly the same - Christmas tee's for the boys!

Anonymous said...

You found some super cute stuff! I like the Hogs sign. It is adorable. Glad you got some time just for you!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all.