Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up


Thursday the kids had "school" pictures. I just had their pictures taken together since it is so expensive! Plus I was hoping the photographer would have better luck getting a picture of them together. However, they were so excited to get their picture taken because we had went to Target the day before and picked out special outfits and talked about it all morning that they let me snap a couple of cute ones!! I am excited to see the ones she took but the one above is pretty great! A little bit of loving! This weekend Mike and DeDe and Bert and Becca came into town. Somehow I managed to not take a single picture!! Ahhh! I don't know how I did that, but I did. Sorry guys!
Let me just sum up the weekend for you. The girls ate and shopped. And shopped. And shopped. I think I found the stuff to decorate Lilly's big girl room. I am both excited and a little sad...but I have had a serious talk with myself and decided I have to let her grow up a little...to a toddler room at least. Ha!
The guys ate and went to the basketball game and football game. Seriously y'all--in 2 1/2 days we ate at every great local restaurant there is for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

The kids, well, they hung out with us girls. Lilly asked Becca about a thousand questions about the baby in her belly. She also assured her that she wanted to hold her but that she wouldn't throw her. I thought that was nice. Ha! At one point she insisted on giving the baby a hug. This is the first time she has ever kind of understood and she is being pretty sweet and is so excited. Reid, that boy just loves his uncle Bert. We had a great time seeing everyone and Lilly and Reid are already asking to see them again. Good thing Thanksgiving is just around the corner!


Local friends--don't forget to enter the NWA Boutique Show giveaway in the post below. We will draw a winner tomorrow night and post it (along with some dance photos).

3 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

The comment about throwing the baby made me giggle out loud. I sure hope Lauren doesn't throw her baby brother or sister that's coming in less than 3 weeks. She makes me nervous :)

Simple, Graceful Living said...

L-O-V-E the new pics of Lilly and Reid. Precious...

Rebekah said...

PRECIOUS BABIES!