Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Drumroll Please.....

Well, we went to the doctor today for our ultrasound!!! Matt, Lilly, MoMo, and myself loaded up to see whether we were looking at a little sister or brother for Lilly. Lilly and the doc. The baby is a..............
BOY!!!!! Our doctor laughed and said that he was really showing off by sitting right on the camera. Ha! She also said she doesn't normally guarantee the sex but she is pretty sure that it is definitely a boy. Everything looked great with our little boy. Praise God!
Here is what we call the "alien face". So loving, we know.
Here is the profile picture. You can see the spine too. I think that is so wierd!! Both the doctor and the ultrasound lady commented on how he kept his face burried in the side of my uterus.
After the ultrasound with Lilly, we went on a huge shopping spree. So in order to keep up with tradition, MoMo and I went to Kohls for something boyish. MoMo bought him the above two outfits. One says "Property of Mom Forever" and the other says "Daddy's All Star". I love them!! Thanks MoM0.
Matt told me to buy one outfit....so I bought one outfit and some pjs. I think we compromised. (c: One says "I love Mommy", one says "Daddy Loves Me" and the one in the middle has a baseball on the butt. CUTE.
Miss Priss hanging out waiting for the doctor to arrive.
I love this face!!
Trying to grab the camera. Little sneak.
Lilly's new thing today is throwing her hands up by her head. Where does she get all these cute moves??
We went to Copeland's for dinner to celebrate. Their Blackened Bayou Chicken is awesome!! Words can not even describe how good it is. However, nothing beats this dessert!!!
It is creamy cheesecake with hot fudge and chunks of brownie all over the top and side of it complete with whipped cream!! OMG!!! Heavenly! This is what I would like for birthday cake in the future!!!!!!!!!!
Lilly got to enjoy a little of it too...after all, we were celebrating!!
Ahhh, at home relaxing and playing before bed. It was an exciting day!!

7 comments:

Mary Lynn said...

FUN NEWS!
AND really cute pics of Lilly!

Lindsey Cobb said...

Yea! Congrats! I know you are both excited! It's fun having one of each! They are totally different and it keeps things exciting!

Jennifer said...

Yay! How perfect! A girl and a boy! Boys are so fun! At least Debbie will be able to tell you exactly what to do.:) I love the picture of Lilly and Emily. Too cute!

Leah said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! He sure is showing off the boy parts huh? Hilarious!

Unknown said...

Such cute, cute pictures of Lilly and, of course, that cute doc of yours! Congratulations on Baby Boy Scott - boys are just terrific as well. I posted a link to this blog on mine. Hope you don't mind. I just had to share the pictures of Lilly and Emily. Try the tenderloin and let me know what you think.

Lindsay and Robert said...

YEA - congratulations! You guys are going to have a blast and Lilly will be the older, bossy sister. Can't wait!

Cori said...

Sara.. I just read this post!! Congratulations!!! Lilly's going to have a little brother!! Names?!?!