Friday, March 26, 2010

Strawberry Hat

On St. Patrick's Day, Lilly found the hat from her strawberry costume and brought it to me and wanted me to put it on her. I did thinking she would take it off in 30 seconds....not so much. She wore it all night long--even to the church nursery. Ha! The best place to take photos of Lilly these days....the car seat. She can't run off because she is buckled in place. PERFECT. Ha.
This might just be my favorite picture to date! It looks like she is going to take it off...but she pulled it right back down.
There is that sweet precious look that says, "I never do anything wrong..I promise!"
I had to throw this picture in here so Reid wouldn't be blog neglected!! Mr. Man soldier crawled all around the living room last night in hot pursuit of his toys!! Go Reid!!!!! We are so proud of you big guy!
We have dinner at the church on Wednesday nights and Lilly's favorite part is running wild for a few minutes after we are done eating.

Showing Mommy the right way to go. (I am not sure what I am saying in this picture but it looks important. Ha!)
This picture pretty much sums up Lilly's personality--so curious!!! (and has been from birth) She just wants to be in the know!
We FINALLY got Lilly to eat spaghetti the other night....after like 37 tries. What kid doesn't like spaghetti?? She ate a lot of it. Matt was so happy because he loves spaghetti (me-not so much) and thinks now we have a reason to have it more often.
I am just ecstatic we can add another thing to the list of food she will eat!

2 comments:

Lindsey Cobb said...

They'll never wear it if it was your idea! Ha! She does look cute though.

Todd and Courtney said...

Way to go on the Spaghetti! That's another one that Lauren won't eat, go figure!