Monday, August 8, 2011

7 Years & Counting

Yesterday--awesome hubby and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. We actually started celebrating Friday night because it was Friday Night Out (= free child care) so Matt and I had a little date night. We went to a local Italian Restaurant that we love. SO good! We went by a Christian book store to do a little browsing, drove around for a little bit, and then went by Braum's to get some dessert. We had a great time and still ended up picking the kids up an hour early! Ha! After we got the kiddos to bed we watched New In Town on netflix.
Then yesterday, our actual anniversary, we spent with our little family. (c: We went to church and ate a yummy lunch at our sweet friends The Hale's. While the kids were napping Matt and I watched a Beth Moore DVD (from my bible study Esther) that I had missed for a funeral several weeks back. He was such a champion to watch a woman's bible study DVD with me! After naps we took the kids to go see Winnie the Pooh, ate dinner at Chili's, and came home to let the kids paint. Reid had been asking to paint for 2 days. This led to a mandatory bath. Ha! Then we put the kids to bed and just relaxed together.
I laughed several times yesterday at how much our anniversaries have changed since Lilly and Reid entered our family--but I wouldn't change it for the world! I am so thankful for Matt and our marriage and our beautiful children!

Happy 7 years Matt! LOVE you!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had some great dates, celebrating with those you love.