Monday, March 26, 2012

Brittany's Baby Shower

Saturday I had the honor of helping throw a shower for my sweet friend Brittany and her baby Isabella! 

 Jennifer, me, Brittany, and Jenna--the hostesses and the baby mama.  Haha. 
Washcloth flowers--we saw this cute idea on Pinterest and then Jennifer made them and they turned out SO cute! 
 We used onesies and some of those cute monthly stickers to decorate.  (My friend Rebekah did this at Luke's shower.)  I love these monthly stickers by the way!  How is it that Reid is only 2 and they already have new cool stuff out since he was a baby??
 We had a bow making table.
 Having lots of fun making bows!
 The mommy-to-be even joined in on the fun!  I wish I would have gotten a picture of all the finished cute bows!!
 We asked Brittany what her favorite little girl book was and she said Pinkalicious so we got that book for the guests to sign a note to Isabella!  We also had cards and a blessing ring for guests to write their favorite scripture or encouraging words on for Brittany and Isabella.  As we were planning we wanted all of our decorations to also be gifts for Brittany and Isabella too! 

 The dessert table.  We had cupcakes, yogurt parfaits, chocolate-dipped-pretzels, and pull-and-peel twizzlers.  We asked Brittany what she craved during her pregnancy and she said pull-and-peel twizzlers so we had to have those!! 
 The spread!  Caesar salad, veggie cups with ranch, spinach dip, parmesan chicken salad, fruit kabobs, fruit dip, and crescent roll breakfast casserole. 
 This was my food contribution.  All of the food was so good!  
I love girly showers!  She got so much much fun and frilly things for Isabella!  I just can't wait to meet little Isabella and see her in all of those fun clothes...and hold her!!  ( : 

No comments: