Sunday, September 23, 2012

Celebrating Lilly

The night before Lilly's birthday we had a little party just for her since we were having her and Reid's joint birthday party on her actual birthday.
 We went to the store earlier in the week and Lilly picked our Cinderella plates, napkins, and princess party hats.  
 Proud parents with a sweet birthday girl!!
 She also picked out this Cinderella cake.
 Reid ready to par-tay.  (: 
 Becca and Bre-Bre ready for cake! 

 Lilly enjoyed everybody singing to her--she does not mind being the center of attention.  Ha! 
 Blowing out the candles...
 Lilly ran to her room and insisted that she cut the cake with her plastic knife. 
 Opening presents.  It is a shame the poor girl has no toys (please sense a large amount of sarcasm there.)
 My girl loves all things sparkly.
 Can't believe my beautiful baby girl is 4! 
 MoMo gave Reid his present that night--a Lightning McQueen CD player and a Cars Soundtrack.  Lilly said, and I am quoting, "Play the music.  I just want to DANCE!"
 So we did...and she did.  Dance, that is.  For an hour.  Mostly by herself.  It was one of the most precious things I have ever seen. 


 I just love my fun little girl!!
 After the dancing, there was some cousin love. 

So thankful for the past four years and being able to celebrate our sweet Lilly!!  Can't wait to see what she does this year.  (: 

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a fun birthday. I love the Cinderella cake. Madison wanted Dora this year for her cake. I am going to have to get the Cars soundtrack for Logan's birthday or Christmas.