Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cow Appreciation Day

Last Friday was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a.  Basically how it works is if you dress like a cow they give you your meal for FREE. 
 So the kids and I put on our cow costumes and headed that way!  I made our costumes out of a trash bag and some black napkins I had left over and some glue.  It was easy and free.  I think they have a kit that you can just print off of their site too!  Lilly and Reid were beside themselves excited when they saw the cow there. They LOVE it.  Lilly gave it hundreds of high-fives and hugs.  I exaggerate a little...but I seriously lost count! 
 This is all of us together.  I entered this photo in their "herd" photo contest.  You can vote for it here! I love Lilly's face.  Hilarious. 
 They had these two giant paper cows for you to sign.  Writing her name--she loved signing it! 
 Signing his name down the leg.  Ha!

 We had such a fun time and our meal was legit FREE--three meals including side and drink.  I was pretty excited about that! 
 My little cow cuties! 
We took one last picture when we got home before we washed off our cow spots and noses.  (:  Love sweet little fun family activities like this!  OH, I should also mention that Matt couldn't go with us because he had a work meeting.  We missed him and I know he would make a super cute cow, too.  Ha! 

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That is such a fun day. I made the costumes last year using there kit. The meal just tastes that much better when it is free!