Saturday, December 21, 2013

KDO Christmas Party

Earlier this month we had the KDO staff Christmas Party.
 We were supposed to bring a treat for the cookie exchange.  I brought these yummy things right here.  They are ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle and then dipped in almond bark.  They are fantastic and fairly easy to make. 
 We were also supposed to make something from Pinterest and bring it for a Pinspired Dirty Santa so I made this candy cane sugar scrub.
 Trish and Christy had decorated everything so cute. 
 AND made all kinds of yummy brunch foods. 
 These are just a couple of the jars that decorated the table.  Everything was so festive!

 And this is what I got during the Dirty Santa game.  I LOVE it and am still trying to figure out how I managed to keep it.  (: 
These were all of the goodies that I had after the cookie exchange.  Luckily we had small group that night so we were able to share all of the goodness!  It was such a fun time and I am so blessed to work with a group of ladies that I just love! 

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a fun party. I love the idea of the Pin inspired gifts. I LOVE the gift you got, you were lucky to keep it!