Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Testimony Tuesday

Philippians 4:8 "And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing.  Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and pure, and lovely, and admirable.  Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise."

Philippians 2:14  "Do everything without complaining and arguing." 

I have had an attitude issue the past couple of weeks.  It has been lacking.  The funny thing is Philippians 4:8 is a verse that I love and pray daily but today God just used it to show me that I was not focused on the positive...in fact I had a critical spirit that was ignoring parts that were praiseworthy to focus on the negative things.  I was also complaining a lot these past few days and I would just catch myself saying something negative regularly.  So, like only God can do, he used a verse I know and love to show me the problem/solution that I was praying about.  Watch out good mood because here I come again.  (:  Ha!

No comments: