Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Scoop

Well, on Friday, Lilly's cousin Michelle came to visit. Then, Lilly's MoMo and Grandma Debbie came down--two weekends in a row. They came up Friday and left Saturday evening. We went and did a little Christmas shopping (I bet you can guess who we ended up buying presents for). Matt and I just hung out with Lilly today and continued to be amazed by our little cutie. What did we do for entertainment before her?? Once again, Lilly is styling on game day in her cheerleading outfit.... once again, the hogs, not so much!
Okay, so we don't do tummy time that often because everytime we think about it, it seems that she just ate and I don't want her to get an upset tummy. Plus, I figure she is always laying on her stomach on us. Tonight, we decided to do tummy time and she had a blast. She held her head up for at least five minutes straight--I am not exaggerating! It was amazing. Matt and I were in shock. She watched her toys. She is changing so much everyday. Not just in looks, she is learning and doing new things and interested in more. We are finally starting to use all of the stuff (toys, swings, baby einstein videos, etc) we bought. Also, she rolled over from her front to her back. I suspect she has done this before, but this is the first time I witnessed it and can say for sure.
The princess ended the night (and the weekend) with a relaxing bath, a bedtime story, and some warm milk.
Always bright eyed. She is so curious. If she is somewhere with a lot going on and she is tired, I have to put a blanket over her head (not smothering, just over my shoulder so she can't see everything) to get her to fall asleep. She is just too busy!!

No comments: