Monday, October 12, 2009

Afternoon Date!!

Sunday afternoon, MoMo and Ray-Ray came over so that Matt and I could go on a little date. We went to see the movie "Couples Retreat". It was so funny! It was nice to see a movie that was funny but not offensive!! So, what were Lilly and Reid up to while we were at the movies?
Lilly was sharing her paci's with Mo. Mo said she was actually laughing in this picture.
Lilly also got into some M&Ms. I think she enjoyed them.
Ray Ray sleeping on the job. Reid did a little sleeping while we were gone.
He also did a little talking. I love this look. Lilly gives this look, too.
And, he did a little laughing. He is getting so big!
Tonight, we went to my nephew Blayne's football game. They won big!! (40-6) Go Blayne!!
Lilly loved being at the game. She just hung out and watched and thought it was really funny when everyone would cheer and yell! We are working on our "touchdown"--she puts one arm in the air.
I love this picture!
Reid spent most of the game with his cousin Jackson. I think they are buddies!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you two got away and went on a date! Thats great! I always feel rejuvenated after getting away for just a bit with the hubby! Glad you had fun. I love the picture of Lilly and you at the game. So cute!

John, Brittney, and Trevor said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love the pic of little man laughing. Give them a kiss from us!