Saturday, October 31, 2009

Buggin'

Happy Halloween!! We aren't exactly sure whether or not Lilly and Reid are supposed to be monsters or bugs--but we decided to call them bugs...I mean, look at the antennas! Plus, it was easier to make punny jokes with (i.e. something about Lilly's costume bugs me--that is right, if you weren't with us, you missed out on a lot of those jokes...maybe next time for you). I took over a hundred pictures today (and Rachel you were worried I wouldn't get enough..haha!) so I narrowed it down to only the ones I thought you had to see but they are just so stinking cute there are still lots! Now these are two bugs that I wouldn't try to squash or shoo out of my house!!
GG Odie and Reid. He was A-dorable!!
Can you tell how much he loves her by the way he looks at her?? It just melts me!!
We went over to Aunt CiCi's and Uncle Greg's house and met up with cousins Marshall (the cowardly lion), Eva Kate (Dorothy), and Chel-Chel (Glenda the good witch)
They did the whole cast! Uncle Mike was the uncle on Wizard of Oz, Aunt GiGi was Auntie Em, Rachel was the tin (wo)man, Michelle was the good witch, Eva Kate was Dorothy, Marshall was the cowardly lion, and Jaimey was the scarecrow. How fun!!
and sooo adorable!
There is one little bug I could just kiss all over!
The sweeties!
Dorothy trying to kiss a bug! Lilly is not a big kisser--I can just now get her to give ME a kiss...and I am the mommy. After this picture Lilly got up and tried to walk away.
Aren't they cuties?
I love this picture!! Eva Kate is posing so nicely and Marshall falls in the flower bed!! Haha.
My loves!!
It looks like something is bugging Reid in this picture. Hehehe.
He is growing so fast!
Taking off!
Still running away from the pictures. Between me, DeDe, and Aunt CiCi--lets just say this day is well documented! (These are only the photos from my camera!!)
Pretty girls! Lilly posing with Chel-Chel.
I love the look on Lilly's face!
So sweet!
What is the deal with all of these pictures Mom?
DeDe and Lilly
Lilly signaling touch down in the tree! Whenever we clean up, as we throw stuff in the toy bins, I say "touchdown" and we practice signaling "touchdown". She is getting pretty good!
Our little bunch.
I think this is a great picture of Reid, me, DeDe, Lilly, and Matt.
Lilly and Aunt CiCi
Reid and DeDe. He is snug as a bug in a rug...hehehe. Nope, that still hasn't gotten old.
Having some fun getting their picture taken.

Seriously, I am going to just eat him up!
Reid's close-up
Lilly's close-up
Even this little bug likes cookies!
Ok, I have saved more posts so that I can just publish them each day. So starting Monday evening I should be able to post one each night next week--so our blog slacking is officially over. I am leaving this post up through Monday though because I want everyone to see these cuties.
Also, I am finally working on Thank you cards from Lilly's birthday and the sip-and-see (plus one special one for you Aunt Laverne for Lilly's gift at Reid's shower). Eek-I am behind!

6 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

cute cute cute. Thanks for the sweet comment. Your kiddos are so cute. And did you really just give birth 2 months ago??? You look AWESOME!! And I love the Neffs!

Leah said...

Aww what cute pics and little bugs you have!! Looks like you had a great time!!

Jennifer said...

SOOOOO cute! I love those little costumes! They looked precious!

Anonymous said...

Ok. so I love your adorable bugs!! And I am not a bug girl!lol Your bugs though I would welcome any day! So sweet! I love all the pictures. I hope you had a very Happy Halloween. Halloween is so fun having children. It makes it so exciting!! Hugs, Ginger

John, Brittney, and Trevor said...

Oh my goodness!!! They are so cute
I could just eat them up! Looks like your family had a great time. I love the Wizard of Oz cast. How fun.

Lindsey Cobb said...

Those are the cutest costumes ever! I love them!