Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stuffies, Streakin', and DeDe

Well, Lilly has had stuffed animals in her bed for a few months now, but she has recently become attached to her "stuffies". She usually has one tucked under her arm when I get her out of bed. She will also want me to get them out for her throughout the day, but she wants them all back in her bed at night! She loves this cow! I always make it moo and she likes that.

Lately, she has been into her monkey. She carries it all over the place. I will say, "Lilly where is your monkey (or cow)?" And she will look for it until she finds it and bring it back smiling! She is so smart!!

"Here it is Mom!"

About a week ago, while Lilly was breaking a new tooth through, she broke out in her very first diaper rash. Poor girl! Anyway, because of this, we let her run naked after bath time for a little while. She was so cute just having a big time streaking through the house!

I almost didn't put up pictures of her and her little tooshie, but I also thought it gave a good view of the path of destruction that she leaves when she plays. If you notice, she is also running away because she has stolen the wipes. Turkey!!

There she is sitting on my wallet...nice!

Haha. She makes this face all of the time. She will come around the corner, lean down and put her hands on her knees and flash this look. I love it! This also lets her get away with pretty much anything.

Paci queen--one in the mouth, one in the hand!

Cheesin' and Chasin'

Love that smile. DeDe came in last weekend to see the babies(see the Kohl's bags in the background--I think we now own part of Kohl's after all of that shopping!)

Trying to get a picture of Reid with the witch mask on...pretty much because it matched his outfit (the under part of his bug costume).

We tried to get a picture of the three of them...have I mentioned how much more difficult it is to get a decent picture with two babies?? Geesh, it is difficult!!



I laugh as hard as Lilly is in this photo every time I look at Reid's face in this picture!!!

4 comments:

Lindsey Cobb said...

Thanks for the comments and encouraging words on the blog. We are trying to be patient. I love these last pictures of the kids with Matt's mom. They are so funny! I don't know how you do it with two babies!

My New Life as a Borin said...

They are so cute! Congrats on a precious little family. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Lilly with her pink and purple headband. It is precious! I love her naked pictures. What a cutie! It is sad that we live in a society that has made something so innocent like children running around naked occasionlly into something else. You know what I mean? She is adorable with all her paci's! I remember those days...Lillian is so funny already talking about if Thomas crys shes gonna bring his paci. lol I am glad shes thinking ahead. You are such a doll. Thank you for thinking and praying for my family. Lots of hugs, Ginger

John, Brittney, and Trevor said...

I also laughed at little Reids face in that pic. So funny!! The kids are so cute. I'm missin them. We need a play date soon. Sorry about Lilly's diaper rash. Put liquid Maalox on then her diaper rash ointment on top of that and it should help her a lot. p.s-you and Matt need to quit streakin around the house, your teaching your daughter bad habits. lol