Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mixing It Up

Lilly played all day (and I pretty much mean ALL day considering she decided naps were not necessary today) with a mixing bowl and two rubber spatulas!

Having a good time!


She really looks like she is up to something, doesn't she??
Stir, baby, Stir!


Who, me????
See those two bottom pearly whites?? I finally got a picture of them!!!!
Daddy and Lilly after her bath tonight...oh how I love these two people!!!!!!
While we are getting Lilly ready for bed, she HAS to hold her lotion tube!
Goodnight everybody!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Aww I love a baby all clean in their towel. So cute!! And don't you love some simple entertainment for them? haha. My parents are in Benton, though they'd move down here if they knew we'd be here for a while, but it'd probably end up we'd get transferred as soon as they moved here haha.